Become A Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT)
BENEFITS: Becoming an AYP Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT) has many benefits, including:
1) Professional recognition. Becoming an AYP Certified Yoga Teacher establishes your credibility as the highest in the field.
2) Affordability. Not only is the CYT designation the marker of knowledge and experience among yoga teachers, the cost for certification through The AYP is lower than through any other certifying organization.
3) Community. Becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher allows students of yoga, as well as other teachers, to connect with you and learn about your offerings through The AYP member directory.
ELIGIBILITY: In order to become an AYP Certified Yoga Teacher, you must have:
1) Successfully completed a Yoga Teacher Training;
2) Been teaching consistently (at least one class per week) for a minimum of two years.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
1) The certificate of completion from your Teacher Training;
2) The name(s) of your teacher(s) and their contact information;
3) A credit card or PayPal account to submit applicable fees.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Complete and submit The AYP Application.
2) Once you submit your application, you will be asked to submit your $40 annual membership fee and a one-time $35 administrative fee.
3) After submitting your fees, follow the instructions to take The CYT Level 1 Certification Exam.